Crossbow Reviews – Arrow Precision Inferno Firestorm II
- Power Stroke: 10.5″
- Mass Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Overall Length: 31″
- Arrow Length: 20″ carbon
- Velocity: 235
- Draw weight: 175
This is the very popular Arrow Precision Inferno Fury Crossbow Kit (175-Pounds) from Arrow Precision. The kit provides everything that the crossbow hunter needs in a lightweight package.
The Inferno Fury Kit comes complete with a superb Recurve Crossbow that provides a comfortable 175 pounds of draw weight and will return an impressive velocity of 235 feet per second.
Included is a nice premium 3-dot multi range red dot scope, attached to a Weaver-style mount giving precise target accuracy.
The kit also includes a quick detach quiver with four arrows and a shoulder sling that is padded for comfort.
The Inferno Fury Kitis purpose designed for both right and left-handed hunting, with an ambidextrous auto safety and an ambidextrous rear stock.
- 175-pound Recurve Crossbow
- Premium 3-dot multi-range red dot cope
- Quick detach quiver with four arrows
- Padded shoulder sling
- Adjustable, Weaver-style scope mount
- Full-coverage dipped camo pattern
- Ambidextrous auto safety
- Draw weight: 175 pounds
- Speed: 235 feet per second
- Weight: 4.84 pounds
- Length (without foot stirrup): 31 inches
- Width–limb tip to limb tip: 27 inches
- String length: 26.5 inches
- Limb: compression fiberglass
- Rear stock: lightweight composite
- Truck/barrel: aluminum
- Suggested arrow: 16-inch 2219, 20-inch Carbon
What’s in the Box?
Recurve Crossbow, Premium 3-Dot Scope, Weaver-style mount, quiver, four arrows, shoulder sling, assembly hardware
This, Arrow Precision Inferno Firestorm II Crossbow is just one of the Crossbow Reviews featured in our “Best Crossbows for the Money” section – to see more articles checkout our Reviews Pages
If you liked this article, please share it