If you are looking for a Tanto Style Blade, the Gerber Warrant Tanto knife is a perfect example. Here’s the specifications of the knife:
- Machined Aluminum Handle – Lightweight
- Full Tang
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride coated blade – no reflective
- All Black – For discreet use
- Partially Serrated Tanto Point Tactical Blade
- Window Breaking Pommel Butt
- Digital Camo Sheath
- Snap Sheath Closure – With elastic pommel retention
- Molle Compatible Sheath and leg strapping
- Elastic Pommel Retainer
This knife really looks and feels like a solid knife, and the first thing you notice is how well made it is – something you would expect from Gerber – It’s nicely proportioned and has a comfortable balanced feel to it.
The Gerber Warrant Knife, has the partially serrated blade which is machined on 50% of the 4 1/2″ blade – the serrations are ‘chisel type’ – this means serrated on one side only with the other side flat.
The blade on the Gerber Warrantis really good quality steel (7CR17MoV stainless steel) with a rockwall hardness 58-60.
Possibly the one main concern I have is the handle is aluminium with a bit of machining for added grip – not to my liking when using with wet hands.
The sheath is very basic – nylon with a camo design, with a the right features to make it fully wearable on the belt or leg as well as being Molle compatible – so standard stuff there really.. Sensibly price for the quality of knife you are getting.
- Gerber Warrant Tanto Fixed Blade Survival Knife Review, we hope you enjoyed our views.