WlidernessSurvivalSkills.org – website disclosure
This is my website disclaimer and affiliate disclaimer – in the information disclosed below, I have tried to be as honest and transparent to my readers. If you find something within my website that you are not comfortable with, please feel free to contact me via email:
- All material on this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, financial, or other professional advice on any subject matter.
- WildernessSurvivalSkills.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make.
- My goal with WildernessSurvivalSkills.org is to help you with your survival challenges, but please understand I am doing this as a for-profit business, much of which, goes to the running and maintenance costs of this website.
- Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from them, just to be safe. Having said that, there are literally millions upon millions of good products and services that also use various affiliate services to make products available to their readers.
- I only promote those products or services that I have investigated and truly feel would be of value to you.
- Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
- If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me by using the contact page. It can be accessed at the bottom of this page in the footer menu.
If you liked this article, please share it